Recently Bossa Studios announced that Surgeon Simulator 2013 is available now from Steam at £6.99! The game is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, an ordinary guy taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hapless hand that was diabolical to control.
Surgeon Simulator Key Features:
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
See new screenshots and artwork below! (Clicking on an image triggers the gallery for easier viewing).