With what was an amazing return for the original female adventurer, Tomb Raider will now be seeing a release on both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this coming January!
This fully re-built version features an obsessively detailed Lara and a fully realised lifelike world including:
- An all new Lara model created to take advantage of the power of next-gen consoles.
- TRESS FX technology that delivers realistic hair simulation and motion with every strand being physically active.
- Shader and lighting reworked to showcase the raw physicality of Lara’s journey through sweat, mud, and blood materials and effects.
A physical world put in motion thanks to brand new hardware architecture:
- The world has been dynamically brought to life using complex physical world simulation on trees, foliage, cloth, weather, lighting and effects.
- All texture resolutions have been created at 4x resolution for maximum resolution and detail.
- In-game characters, enemies and destructibility have been enhanced for added depth and realism.
- Subsurface scattering technology implemented to capture the most physically accurate lighting simulation and deliver a great sense of believability.
- Native 1080p gameplay gives outstanding visual fidelity and showcases the beauty of Yamatai in all its high definition glory.
See the trailer below!
See PS4 and Xbox One packshots below! (Clicking on an image triggers the gallery for easier viewing).