Bandai Namco recently released details regarding the pre-order incentives and Limited Edition for upcoming title, Project Cars! The game is scheduled to be released on Xbox One, PlayStation4 and PC in November 2014, with the Wii U coming later 2015.
The Limited Edition of the game will be presented in a special steel case featuring an exclusive visual, along with a behind-the-scenes book entitled “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”. With this exclusive item, get backstage at Slightly Mad Studios and discover in details how the community was involved in the game development to create an entirely crowd-funded game. The Limited Edition will also come with five legendary cars drivable in any game mode and with a special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in!
The cars included in this special offer are:
- Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
- BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
- McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
- Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
By pre-ordering the game, all three customised vehicles will be freely available to play in all game modes.
See new screenshots below!