With the UK release of Dying Light happening tomorrow on February 27th, Techland recently announced the Dying Light - My Apocalypse Collectors Edition which is sure to satisfy the most hardcore fan!
Available to pre-order exclusively from GAME for a crazy £250,000, this one-off edition of the game is only available for one UK-based customer and includes 4 Steelbook copies of the game for co-op action, professional parkour lessons, exclusive merchandise… and a custom built, zombie apocalypse-proofed house.
When your life is on the line in an apocalypse, it’s best to come prepared. The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition lets you do just that. The centerpiece of this one-of-a-kind edition is a fortified zombie apocalypse-proofed house that will be built to order by UK-based Tiger Log Cabins. The house comes fully equipped with all live-in amenities and also includes an upper deck with vantage points and an escape hatch, arsenal storage for weaponry, and of course a living area with TV, Xbox One, and the latest sound system to play Dying Light on.
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders